Our quality DIY garden buildings delivered free of charge within 3-5 working days.
Our products are all flat packed and ready to build the second the are delivered to you.
Customer service is at the heart of our business, satisfaction is guaranteed with us.
Our summer houses are built to withstand the heavier elements of British weather, with tongue and groove cladded panels, which are pre-engineered to be as weather resistant as possible. No matter whatever you store inside these summer houses, you can be sure it will be protected whilst looking stunning as a feature in your garden.
Full height toughen glass gives an added safety feature as well as maximizing use of natural light, not forgetting a beautiful look to your garden building. The pressure treated tongue and groove construction is a much more substantial design than your normal overlap cladding, utilising thicker material for an overall stronger structure. With a heavy-duty floor, you have also the peace of mind that you won’t be restricted to storing the heavier of goods within. These summer houses are the ultimate garden storage building which will suit all your needs.
This item comes delivered via a courier pallet delivery company who deliver the pallet kerb side only.
All required fittings and instructions are included.
Our timber specification (Finished Sizes)
• 12mm Swedish Pressure Treated Tanalised Red-Wood Tongue & Groove Shiplap
• 38mm x 50mm Framework throughout the building (Including roof and floor)
• 18mm pressure treated floorboard planks consisting of floor bearers attached underneath to elevate off the ground
• 12mm Swedish Pressure Treated Tanalised Red-Wood Tongue & Groove Shiplap for the roof
• 4mm Toughen glass
• 40kg Heavy duty modified bitumen mineral felt
• All our summer houses are manufactured with pressure treated tanalised timber on the outside of the building to help against rotting, fungal and insect attack
• Galvanized nails are used throughout our item, as well as every cladded timber being double nailed for extra strength
Please note Important information
Even though our summer houses come pressure treated tanalised prior to delivery, we still recommend that the item is given an oil or spirit-based treatment which will give if protection against water being soaked into the timber. This will also prolong the life of the building.
All our summer houses come in metric sizes, please see the dimensions diagram for further details.
Once you've placed your order, we will get to work right away. Your order will be with you as soon as possible.
All buildings are manufactured by ourselves. Each shed is supplied with all felt, fixings and instructions you'll need.
Delivery is free and made by a pallet courier service. We will deliver your order Fast and Free.
To view our installation guides, please visit our installation guide page here.