Our Fast & Free range are flat packed garden buildings that are delivered FAST and delivered FREE of charge! Quality DIY garden buildings delivered free of charge within 3-5 working days. Delivery times may vary in busy periods. Contact us for more information.
Our F&F 9ft x 5ft Pent Sheds are built to withstand the heavier elements of British weather, tongue and groove cladded panels which are pre-engineered to be as weather resistant as possible. No matter whatever you store inside of the wooden garden sheds, you can be sure it will be protected. With a variety of window placement options, you are able to make maximum use of the natural source of light.
The tongue and groove construction we use in the F&F 9ft x 5ft Pent Sheds is a much more substantial design than your normal overlap cladding, utilising thicker material for an overall stronger structure. with its interlocking tongue and groove design you can guarantee this will stop rain water from entering the building. With its heavy duty floor you have also the peace of mind that you wont be restricted to storing the heavier of goods within. These sheds are the ultimate garden storage building which will suit all your needs.
We have a variety of sizes and different styles if the Shed is not what you require. Please see our other listings.
Delivery is free and made by a pallet courier service, delivery is kerb side only. Shed is supplied with all felt, fixings and instructions.
Our buildings only use the finest Timber materials, and we will never use inferior materials such as chipboards or OSB board. This is why we come so highly recommended by past customers, garden centres we currently provide and also high profiled property developers.
Our timber specification (Finished Sizes)
• 12mm Swedish Pressure Treated Tanalised Red-Wood Tongue & Groove Shiplap
• 38mm x 50mm Framework throughout the building (including roof and floor)
• 18mm Floor board pressure treated tanalised planks consisting of floor bearers attached underneath to elevate off the ground
• 12mm Swedish red-wood tongue & groove shiplap for the roof
• 4mm Horticultural glass
• 40kg Heavy duty modified bitumen mineral felt which is individually nail tacked on and not stapled
• All our buildings are manufactured with pressure treated tanalised timber on the outside of the building to help against rotting, fungal and insect attack
• All our buildings are fully framed throughout and screwed together during the manufacturing process and not stapled thus making it a much more stable building during the erecting process
• Only galvanized nails are used throughout our building, as well as every cladded timber being double nailed for extra strength
• All our buildings arrive with galvanised hinges, galvanised Brenton padbolts as standard.
As these buildings are manufactured by ourselves, we are in a fantastic position to create your dream shed to your desired specification or style. Please let us know how you would like us to make your dream shed into reality.
We have wide range of optional extras from additional windows or doors to even diamond leaded windows see our other listings for more details.